Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I get this eye shadow look, and will it suit me?

http://www.handbag.com/?module=images%26amp;fu鈥?/a>





I am a 14 year old teenager with straight (urgh) brunette hair, green eyes and olive skin. How can I get this look? And what should I buy? Thanks!How can I get this eye shadow look, and will it suit me?
olive skin? like is that dark? if your skin tone is on the dark side, then honestly i dont think it will suit you, but then again, i dont know exactly how you look like, but to answer your question, to get the look, always always ALWAYS apply a base to avoid creasing and to make shadows stay on forever. you can purchase the cream eyeshadow that was shown in the picture, or you can use your own. after applying your base, apply a sheer light eyeshadow that closely matches your skin tone, then on top of that add the green shadow... (or was it blue?) idk. lets just say green cause you have green eyes. apply the green shadow ever so LIGHTLY across your whole eye (from the lash line to the bottom of the eyebrow) then apply an even heavier amount just to the bottom part (from the lash line to the natural crease. then blend. add some black mascara, and black eyeliner, and smudge the eyeliner at the bottom. hope this helps, and your 14, so you really shouldnt be wearing heavy make up like this all the time..How can I get this eye shadow look, and will it suit me?
Idk but u sound cute
Maybe I'm old fashion but ';this look'; doesn't suit a 14yo.


She looks desperate.
you should buy urban decay cream shadow, you can get it at sephora. put a little bit on the lid then spread it up. make sure theres less on the top of the eye though. remember, less is more.
Rimmel offers a huge palette of colour in 2 shades, 4 shades or 6 shade compacts. Where you have green eyes that picture looks so blue...I would think it would be heavy looking. Less is definitely more!


You are a 14 year old like my daughter and she has blue eyes and I showed her that pic and she said woah way too much make-up.


She uses Rimmel and has long blonde hair, on occasion yes when you are going out that would be ok. We have a super lady up at our Shoppers Drug Mart and she has done free make overs on them. Walk in and ask if they do that, bring your picture and ask her opinion...You would be surprised how many are bored rearranging products and love the break..... That is my opinion with less is more approach

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans