Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can i bring about 15 lipsticks and 4 small eye shadow cary on with me on the plane?

because i didn't have space and wanted to bring it on the plane with me. it is actually for gifts.


is that okay.Can i bring about 15 lipsticks and 4 small eye shadow cary on with me on the plane?
Get an extra bag because you can't carry it on.Can i bring about 15 lipsticks and 4 small eye shadow cary on with me on the plane?
put them in your check-in luggage. Not on hand carry. They let me disposed of mine and I just bought it!
it will probaly fit
for the lipsticks, you definitely can't put them in your carry-on luggage because you'll be asked to throw them out at the final baggage check. for the eyeshadow, i'm not sure. but just to be on the safe side, just place everything in your check-in baggage.





remember to place all liquid and gel stuff in your check-in baggage to avoid the hassle of being asked to throw anything out at the final baggage check. there are allowed quantities of liquid and gel products in hand-carry luggage, but you'll have to check this first with your airline.
I think so if you have room
Yes on the eye shadow, but no for the lipstick. They made me throw mine away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans