Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eye shadow is good with green eyes?

browns and purplesWhat eye shadow is good with green eyes?
Hmm well it kind of depends whether the eyes are dark, or light.


I'd say a really natural, very light, and bronzy brownish would be perfect. It wouldn't mess up the look you could say. But make sure you add the right amount or else it could end up looking very scary like!





Hope this helps =DWhat eye shadow is good with green eyes?
I have green eyes and I always am trying out new eyeshadow colors but so far my favorites are


a sparkly gray or silver


a dark purple


light gold and copper.





i love them.


just not pink green and brown , they look gross
RICH DARK BROWNS


BLACK!!!


SHIMMERY DARK PURPLES..


EVEN GREEN..


MATTE LIGHT GREENS.
deffinately purples!!


also greens and brownish colors!


stay away from orangy shades though!!! ew it looks really bad
i find the best color for green eyes is black or blue or purple because my sister has green eyes
Turquoise (Wierd, I know!), Shades of purple, and earth tones like gold, brown and green.
My eyes are green and I wear different shades of greens and some lite shades of brown with lite white/gold for highlights.
I have green eyes and i use a lot of browns and grays
Purple or lilac eyeshadow should make your eyes pop. Good luck!
Brown
Green, grey, and purple colors.


[:
green or brown
White or brown
a pale gray


maybe sparkly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans