Monday, June 21, 2010

What color eye shadow for me?

light brown hair (gets really light in summer)


blue or green eyes (depends on the day and stuff like that)


medium skin


medium hair length (if that even matters)


and i think thats all you need...What color eye shadow for me?
for eyeshadow go for a blue or green, it will make your eyes pop! it will also help if you get a blue or green eyeliner, but if your wearing that color eyeliner i wouldnt wear the same color shadow, you wuold want to go with a brown some kind of neutral colorWhat color eye shadow for me?
dont go with crazy colors i think it looks stupid on everyone, if you have bright eyes, no bright colors, i would try bare minerals glimmer eyeshadows in tans, light brown, and golds, just apply some to your lid, then blend it into where your socket is naturally, PS, my favorite shade is queen phyllis, and dont forget some eyeliner and mascara
sorry but eyes don't change color depending on the day, and hair doesn't either for what season it is. The color of your clothes can make them pop more, but not change.





If your eyes are green (like mine) I've found that purple, pink and turquoise make them look gorgeous!





If they are blue then wear blue, green, or pink
Light bronze, copper, intense green (like army green) , intense blue to go out at night and sparkling gold and bronze to go out at night too. Light brown and intense brown depends on what you wear.
Actually I have all the qualities of you, and I love sparkly stuff from revlon. Also Browns and Purples and dark blues will look amazing on you!
I have the same thing


eyes and hair change during the seasons.


id say a shimmery gold or brown, or if you like color


trace only along you upper lashes with a bold blue eyeliner





hope that helped =]
Go with cool or neutral colors. Blues, purples,browns. light beige color makeup. anything in a neutral. or natural. Blush rose.
I would say a pink eyeshadow :)
I have green eyes and I learned that purple eyeshadow really makes them pop!!!
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans