Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I got creases under my eyes from trying to get off mascara and eye shadow!!?

I put on eyeshawdow, eyeliner and mascara today and afterwards i tried to wash it off but it wouldnt come off!!! i tried cleansing and then using toner but it still didnt come off!! so i started scrubbing with my face towel and then i noticed creases under my eyes!!! will they ever go away?? am i gonna have them forever!!!! did i just ruin my skin?!!!I got creases under my eyes from trying to get off mascara and eye shadow!!?
same here. but my mom bought me this biore pore minimizer/ make up removerit wrx great just dont get t in ur eyess. you can get it at walmart for 6 bux. or ucould just use facial soap and hot water... hope i help =]I got creases under my eyes from trying to get off mascara and eye shadow!!?
dont worry. lol


just stick some moisturiser on b4 you go to bed and will be fine.
haha i have them too


maybe you should buy make up remover specified for sensitive eyes? i use garnier and it works really well since i swear liquid, shadow and mascara
i use sorbaline cream with cotton wool pads, then wash my face, usually after or next day i have to put a bit more cream on to get the access mascara off
Give your skin a chance to recoup...... drink water, rest, or take a hot shower. Don't worry......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans