Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best eye shadow for brown eyes?

I'm looking for a really good 2-4 color palette that will make a statement - I have dark brown eyes, and my skin isn't as fair like ivory, but I wouldn't call it a warm beige either. If you could include a picture and the brand, that would be great - also I will only pay up to 20 dollars for it, so nothing too expensive please! Best eye shadow for brown eyes?
Greens, golds, purples...obviously browns and pinks. Try going to ulta and checking out the NYX brand shadows. They make great trios and singles that aren't crazy expensive but are still good quality.Best eye shadow for brown eyes?
I have brown eyes as well and i always play them up with cool tones. Either turquoise, purple, or green for a dramatic look. In the summer I like to put a mixture of bronze colors for a summer glow. Cover girl, almay %26amp; physicians formula are the brands I use. You can get them at target, walmart, cvs. Just look at the different eyeshadows. I'm sure you'll find something you like!
Almay Intensive Eye Collection.





It is a set of mascara, liner and shadow created for blue, green, brown, and hazel eye colors. You can get it at any Walmart or CVS type store.
would say colors purple green silvery and goldy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans