Monday, June 21, 2010

Ladies! Help With MAKEUP, I Have Black Hair and BlacK Eyes, what IS the best color eye shadow for Me?

ALSO Depending on whatI wear how exactly do I decide what color eye shadow to wear, so ifI wear a red top and black skirt what color eye shadow do I pick?Ladies! Help With MAKEUP, I Have Black Hair and BlacK Eyes, what IS the best color eye shadow for Me?
To make it easy on you here are some simple guidelines:


You don't always have to match your eyeshadow to your outfit instead pick a color that will complement it. (look at a color wheel, the colors on opposite sides are complementary to each other.)





Choose a color that will make your natural eyecolor pop/stand out.





For the outfit you mentioned you can try a dark/black/grey smokey eye. if you are more conservative try a nude shimmer eyeshadow with black liquid/gel eyeliner on your top lid.





If you are worried about wasting time trying to figure out what color to use, I suggest a signature look. A look that can be an everyday look and also can be transformed into something a little more dramatic for the evening. I have one signature look which is good for day and night. Since I have close set eyes, I line them with gel liner making them thick on the outer corners with a fleck to make my eyes look farther apart and more proportioned to my wide face. Aside from this I use powder foundation, concealer, blush, mascara, lipgloss and nude shimmer shadow. This way I am concealing my flaws and enhancing my features. It is versatile for day and night and wearable with any type of outfit.





Make sure that your makeup is venue and occasion appropriate.Ladies! Help With MAKEUP, I Have Black Hair and BlacK Eyes, what IS the best color eye shadow for Me?
i would say a dark shimmery blue or a deep shimmery purple would be best. But you could also try a deep Emerald green, charcoal gray, or a dark fuscia, depending on what you're wearing
okay!! it really depends on what accessories you are plannign to wear. But i highly recommand wearing gold since your shirt is red!! then def match up gold eyes shadow with lightly brown!! these color will bring your eyes out alot and you'll see how much you can match!! ONE OTHER SUGGESTION::: dont ever match your eyeshadow the same exact color of your outfit, it makes it look tacky!! GOOD LUCK!! =)
well your make-up %26amp; clothes doesn't has to match


it all depend on your skin color,


when your at home, try all the color %26amp; see which ones look best on you


i say: light Pink, light blue, purple with plum, or teal with grey
black no it won't make you look goth just put a lil black eyeshadow on!
dont match your eyeshadow to your outfit. Go for a more subtle look, try neutral colors ...or if you must wear colorful shadows, match the color with a piece of jewelry or accessory you are wearing like a necklace or earrings. that looks so much more classier and pretty
i usually go with the color of my shirt to the color of my eyeshadow. silver is probably best just for normal day use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans