Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best eye shadow color for mossy green eyes?

and i have little eyes , what way and texture are the best for small eyes


Best eye shadow color for mossy green eyes?
Personally, I wouldn't line below the eyes.





You can try the old theory that plum/purple makes green eyes pop. Other than that, I would probably stick with a neutral.





I also like lilac this season. See if you can incorporate that colour.





I only use dark brown mascara and liner, as opposed to black. It think black is just too harsh....plus I'm blonde.





I also like to add a dab of highlighter on the inside corners of my eyes, in the centre of my lid right up to the crease, and below the brow. I feel like that helps to bring forward all those areas of my eyes.





I've meant to experiment with lining the ';inside'; of the lower lid (the skin between your eyeball and your lashes) with white eyeliner. I've heard that helps makes eyes look bigger. I just worry it will look noticeable, and may only look good from a distance, such as in photographs or on stage (i.e. for celebrities), but not up close, in real life. Best eye shadow color for mossy green eyes?
Plums or coppers


Grey or chocolate eyeliner wil help open your eye's up more if they are small.


Peach colors should make your eyes pop more too!


just stay away from black's or heavy liners.


and dark brown mascara will open them up too!
Line your eyes with a dark purple. Makes green eyes look awesome.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans