Monday, June 21, 2010

How can i prevent my eye shadow going all in the crease of my eyelid and fading?

Hey i used to have that problem, use concealer all you have to do is apply a thin layer of concealer over your eyelid and set with some loose powder. It will help soak up some of your natural oils and prevent your eyeshadow from creasing as much.How can i prevent my eye shadow going all in the crease of my eyelid and fading?
Hi


I used to have the same problem, but I bought some Urban Decay Primer Potion on the recommendation of a friend, and it's amazing. I use a lot of mac pigments and they tend to fade and crease, particularly if you have an oily lid, but with this stuff they don't budge! It's not exactly cheap, but a little goes a long way and in my opinion it's a superior method of getting shadow to stay put.


hope this helps.How can i prevent my eye shadow going all in the crease of my eyelid and fading?
i have to say the urban decay eye potion primer is the best there is, i have tried loads, but this works the best. remember to pat it onto ur eyelid, dont try to rub it in
unless you have good quality eye shadow it will crease!also the lighter it is the less it will crease...ie.dont put too much on!
As others said, try concealer plus powder or use a primer like Urban Decay's Primer Potion (from Debenhams and larger Boots)
Put concealer on the the top of your eyelid or invest in primer.
Swipe a bit of compact powder on the lid before putting on the eyeshadow.
Brush some foundation over your eyelids.


It helps it to stay on %26amp; makes your skin smoother.
if u have a sophora near you go in and ask them about it they have an amazing product bt the name have escaped me!
Have it permanently tattooed,that way you'll save time in the morning as well.
a good quality primer should help u on that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans