Monday, June 21, 2010

My eyes always turn really bloodshot whenever i put on eye liner & eye shadow? Why is this?

Your makeup hasn't expired has it? Or you might have an allergy to something in makeup (my sister is allergic to something that's in most eyeshadows. but I can't remember it's name right now...)





edit: it's sulfur (she thinks... O_o)





But I did some quick searching, allergies to shadows is getting common. Almay should be okay, ahve you tried them?


and using a base is allwasy good, it'll keep the shadow less on your skin.My eyes always turn really bloodshot whenever i put on eye liner %26amp; eye shadow? Why is this?
Check the ingredients in the makeup you are using! Many makeup brands, regular and mineral, use an ingredient called Bismuth Oxychloride. This is a skin irritant and also clogs your pores. I can't use anything containing Bismuth or my eyes get the same way.





I started using makeup from http://www.affordablemineralmakeup.com/crystalneedy.html and never had a problem.My eyes always turn really bloodshot whenever i put on eye liner %26amp; eye shadow? Why is this?
it could be old.


it could be that your poking or irritating your eyes.


but if they're bloodshot I'd guess that you may be allergic.


:(





But there's hope! :D


There are all sorts of hypoallergenic makeup!
I would say use mineral makeup. It's hypoallergenic and its really easy to use and is gentle on the skin. If your eyes always look bloodshot, I would suggest using a white or beige eyeliner on your inner lids.
You are probably just allergic to them (my mom's eyes do the smae thing). Try a hypoallergenic brand. I would give you one but I am not sure. Try googling it! Hope I helped.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans