Monday, June 21, 2010

What eye shadow/eye shadow color will make my Brown eyes pop?

i want people to notice my brown eyes to pop out.What eye shadow/eye shadow color will make my Brown eyes pop?
Because brown eyes are neutral they can wear any color shadow %26amp; look good, purples %26amp; silvers look really nice, for mine I usually use a light shadow on my lid(like a shimmery whitish color, or a light beige) %26amp; in the crease of my eye I use a dark brown, with black liner on the upper %26amp; lower lash area, it makes my eyes look so pretty





If you need any more help feel free to ask, of visit my forum:


http://mysticbeauty0.proboards74.com/ind鈥?/a>What eye shadow/eye shadow color will make my Brown eyes pop?
purple
light baby blue-use mac makeup it works good i have have brown eyes to and use that and it looked amazing
try Mac eye shadows in purpule and green(sprout) they always work for me. just try it on!
blue, green or purple
purples...lavenders,violets...and blues
use a brown eye liner and and the inside half of your eye..from crease out use a creamy color shade stick then apply neutral colors...like earthy colors...for a smokey look...at a darker earthy shade on the end half of your eye...from crease up...
I say bronzes and yellows
lol, I have no idea what will make them pop, but when I read your question the first time, I read ';poop';. Next time, I'll read more carefully.
Try Almays new intense eye trio for browns! I use it, and I really like it. I think it's a little too much for every day but it looks nice.
Actually, line your eyes with a white eyeliner to make them appear bigger and ';pop,'; then use a green color and blend it into other colors for eyeshadow to make them pop. However, white eyeliner alone will do the trick!
i have hazel eyes- close 2 brown and when i do makeovers on myself i use goldish brownish caramel looks really pretty. also try the smoky eyed look- charcoal! good luck!
if you have fair skin, you should try a swipe of baby blue shawdow, it will bring out warm tones in your eyes,


olive skin, steel blues brighten your eyes and create a pretty contrast against your skin


and


dark skin , dramatic sliver with a blue undertone or aquamarine with a hint of iridescent sheen gives brown eyes a goldne glow





to really play up brown eyes try lining the top and bottom lash lines with navy liner
try purples, and greens
anything darker than your eyes ought to work, dark colors recede, bright colors stand out. it's like camoflauge, you put the lighter shades around the eyes, behind the nose, between your bottom lip and chin. anywhere thats farther back, then with the darker colors, put them on your forehead, bridge of your nose, lips, chin, etc. anywhere that juts forward. it makes your face seem more 2D so it will mesh with the environment. but that's totallly off subject, though still informative.
Yes, purples always works for me. Greens can work sometimes, it just depends on the shade. I've found blues work great also - in fact one of my favorite eyeshadow duos is Clinique's ';The Blues'; with the Lilac eyeshadow base beneath it.
use violet/lilac.


add false lashes to make your eyes even bigger and flirtier


MAC stores $10


i have a pair and they are great
pinks and purples!


try to mix a little brown in there too!


and black mascara!


and u can use DARK brown eyes shoadow or black
Okay i have brown eyes and i agree with the person on top definetely do purple. It makes your brown eyes so pretty that;s why i love wearing. I definetely say go purple. And if you are getting color contacts go gray and if you do wear eyelines :]
Try a deep brownish purple, or even a smoky blue. Just don't go overboard! Also use a little of the same shadow on a brush that is dampened and use this as an eye liner. That will make your eyes ';pop'; like you want them to! Finish with black mascara.
You should try some purples, golds, light silverys, and shades of greens. Also try using white eyeliner that makes any eyecolor pop! :]
i use purples and browns...(and yes i have brown eyes)..i shade the outer part of my eyelid a darker brown/purple then shade the inner/middle with the lighter color and blend...it makes kind of a smokey affect...greens are supposed to work too but i have never tried that color.
Almay has a collection that has colors for your eye color and how to apply.
Baby blue =)
I would stay with the neutral colors mostly, but in the crease of your eyelid I would apply a purple color, and maybe a little light gold at the top. But the best way to make your eyes pop is with white eyeliner! Apply white eyeliner on the skin above your bottom lashes, this makes your eyes look bigger and the pop. It also makes you look more awake and alert.
I would say anything along the lines of purple, green, blues. But, don't go overboard with the blue. That part of the '80s isn't back.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans