Monday, June 21, 2010

I have dark eyes. What colour eye shadow should I use?

Right now i'm using a white eyeshadow. But do you think that goes with my dark eye colour? What other colours can I use?I have dark eyes. What colour eye shadow should I use?
play it up with a lot of eye popping colours. i have dark brown eyes and i usually coordinate with the outfits i wear. i would suggest wearing greens and blues (liners). and a vanilla shadow (MAC cosmetics). also lavenders and purples look very nice as well!


good luckI have dark eyes. What colour eye shadow should I use?
try 2 nuances f green (one lighter of course) and a lil white to cover the top of your eye clapper (hihi, have no idea what that word in english is)


use lipgloss rather than lipstick
i thing it's blue(bold blue)
A shimmery bronze would probably look good with your eyes.
well white is not the best....try light pinks and greens and play around with the colors
a natural colour like browns or tans
TRY WEARING A COLOR THAT GOES WITH UR OUTFIT ANY COLOR GOES GOOD WITH DARK EYES
you can you natural eyes shadows like cream and tan or you can get funky and try aqua eyeliner or even green... with the right shirt. it looks especially cool if your skin is tan.
Try using natural brown/beige shades on your lid, but using a very electric shade of blue or green as a liner right under your eye really makes you stand out. Try MAC eyeliners...
light blue
Dark eyes can wear pretty much any color, you just have to make sure it also goes with your skin tone! Unless you're going for the clown look - which is also cool, whatever floats your boat. I have really dark eyes and I find that purples look really good, and neutrals of course. Pinks don't look good on *me* because they make me look like I have pink eye, seriously.
It depends on the time of day there is day time makeup and nite time make up it also depends on your evening wear. Just wear makeup that brings out your eye color the best.
Wear like a jade looking green or a light layer of burgendy glitter powder. My friend has dark brown eyes and does that and it looks beautiful. Try tans and browns. Maybe a peachy color
Lucky You! The world of colors is at your disposal,Dark eyes can wear any color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans