Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Color of eye shadow will match my red cocktail dress for my Debut? I have black hair, dark brown eyes.THX?

i have black long hair, dark brown eyes, fair asian complexion and 165 cm tall... thanks for the answers and for your helps..What Color of eye shadow will match my red cocktail dress for my Debut? I have black hair, dark brown eyes.THX?
You should do a smokey eye or use golds and browns together.What Color of eye shadow will match my red cocktail dress for my Debut? I have black hair, dark brown eyes.THX?
Smoky eye or just a natural brown. Or, perhaps a bit of black liquid liner on your top lash line.


Have fun!
i have a few suggestions,


1.) a smokey eye


2.) a ';cat eye'; with black eyeliner and a neutral eyeshadow color


or


3.) a bronzey look, try using bronze, golds, honey colors, etc.





hope this helped!
brown or brone with bright red lipstick will look adoreable





give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans