Monday, June 21, 2010

What eye shadow colour should i use?

Im really pale, and ive got dark brown hair and green eyes. I can never find an eyeshadow colour to suit me and its really frustrating me. I've tried pink but i look like an alien and purple makes me look like I've been punched in the eye, and black kinda contrasts too much with my pale skin and along with my eye liner i look kinda dead lol so yeah, id appreciate any help girls, thanx :) xWhat eye shadow colour should i use?
i think you should maybe try white or a clear sparkely one or else just go with some eyeliner and mascara, you don't really need eye shadow to make your eyes popWhat eye shadow colour should i use?
i have pale skin as my hair is naturally ginger, i dyed it brown about 8 months ago (y) you should get a bronzer power, this works like power foundation, covers up spots etc. but gives a brown couler to your skin. i have blue eyes, so i normally put greeny blue on my eyes, i think this would work for you aswell (:so start by putting a tiny bit of green in the outer corner, and the rest blue, then blend it together. with abit of yeloner and mascara your eyes will look lovely (: im 15. email me for more help (: x
Ew, do NOT use primary kindergarten colors .. it always looks horrible.


I suggest using a light beige, light gold neutrals.


But you can also get these colors in a shimmery tone, which will look nice.





You should also try using some light bronzer, so you don't look so pale.





Hope this helps!
I am an Makeup artist so i hope i can help you!


If you have a pale completion you should really try using colours that stand out try Green, Blue, Gold, Silver or even try blending colours together e.g Green and blue Always look good .


Hope this helps
I have really pale skin , brown hair but my eye's are blue





but the colour that goes most with blue and green eye's is either browns or darkish greens (but not sludgy) you should try them they work :)





Please email me if you found my answer helpful


Thanks.
I think that you should use red eyeshadow or natural eyeshadow like browny peach or something. I think that maybe a slude of grey or silver but a very light leafy green might actually suit you!!!





Well, good luck with your testing! :] :)
Id say use natural colours, pastles, glittery ones and im sure a nice green would look nice too :)





get different coloured eye liners and mascaras to play around too :)
my friend had the same problem, she normally wears gray eye liner and brown mascara, and for eye shadows she wears green, blue, gray.


just go for natural colours.





hope it helps :]
I would use natural colours that are quite subtle. Colours like rusty browns, with a bit of gold might look better on you. Try different shades of eyeshadow, and see what suits you best x
Purple would be the obvious choice but you think it dosent look good on you so id go with a lilac/lavender colour, you could use a deep chocolate brown with it, it'd look wicked!
use really dark eyeliner,


and mix a light blue with a dark gray


or black but not to much black.


=]
im the same like you, i use a shiny gray, navy blue, and a goldany brown, it looks really cute
im exactly the same


i use grey/silver or green (:


try them


hope this helps=]
black


to emphasis


your green eyes
try earth tones...





beige on lid...brown on crease...and beige or white on brow bone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans